Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Lawlaudo masculinefallo masculinedecisión feminine
- With the demise of organized militias, they contend, the right lost any relevance to constitutional adjudication.
- Lady Howe, the Chairman of the BSC and the Chairman of the panel which made the adjudication, provided an affidavit.
- And the writ of the habeas corpus was the proper process to bring the subject before the Circuit Court for its adjudication.
- The almost ontological scope for bureaucratic warfare between the White House and the State Department can only be successfully managed by firm presidential adjudication.
- But people are looking for a revitalisation of arbitration with a fixed timetable as a result of their experience with adjudication.
- The World Bank has laid stress on dispute resolution outside the court and minimising the number of pending cases in adjudication.
- In 1978, Ireland became the first State to bring an inter-State complaint (against the United Kingdom) before a regional court for adjudication.
- The methods for co-ordinating Commission and national adjudication will be considered below.
- Unfortunately they do not accept the holiday season as a valid reason to set back the question of adjudication.
- I certainly reject any submission that Dyson J. held that the rules of natural justice do not apply to adjudication.
- The final clean up before the Tidy Towns adjudication will be on Monday 14th June at 7.30 pm.
- If the violators choose deferred adjudication, the judge typically increases the length of deferral by several months.
- After the first adjudication, Tramore was placed 14th out of the 29 towns competing.
- The book then moves on to the law and paralegal adjudication of family matters.
- Their adjudications were neither for public consumption nor scholastic disquisition.
- The picture of scientists on different sides of an issue presenting their cases for adjudication to a group of high school students is too amusing to contemplate.
- I must decide whether in the circumstances of this case there was an implied agreement between the parties that the Adjudicator should have jurisdiction to award costs of the adjudication.
- The Claimant did not refer any dispute as to its entitlement to payment to adjudication, in its Notice of Adjudication or in its Referral Notice. "
- All the local groups would enter a one-act play and whatever adjudication they received, good or bad, they usually took it all in good spirits.
- Industrial action should not be used on rights issues at all because arbitration or adjudication can test the correctness of these decisions.