Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(in competition) juez masculine, feminine(in industrial dispute) árbitro masculine(in industrial dispute) árbitra feminine
- The service now has 63 assessors, seven adjudicators and about 20 mediators.
- It would be wonderful to see the town enter the competition if only to see what the outside adjudicators and judges think of our town.
- Judged on taste, texture and presentation, the adjudicators deemed the entry by Iris to be the best.
- Conversations this past week suggest everyone but the seven-member panel of official adjudicators has already selected a winner.
- Nicola goes before the adjudicators on Wednesday evening and must wait like so many others until Thursday evening before she gets the result.