The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of administrador
1(of country, institution, business)administrador masculineadministradora feminine
- She noted that institution administrators are responsible for ensuring evacuation and other safety measures.
- However, the administrator responsible for filing the incident sheets was on extended sick leave.
- I know there must be some reason why the policemen nearby, the market administrator or whomever responsible for this street never stop them.
- Yesterday she spoke with Health Minister Damian Greaves who directed her to the hospital administrator.
- Meanwhile, city administrators will carry out a further survey in order to create a master plan for the artificial coral reefs.
- Responsible administrators should conduct an inquiry into such things and see that necessary reforms are made.
- It says hospital administrators publicly repeated the same claims.
- In Plymouth, Derriford Hospital is making 90 administrators redundant to save money.
- He says that, after a few days, hospital administrators said it was time for him to go.
- But hospital administrators told them yesterday that the breaches had been a mistake.
- I lived in the hospital accommodation while I was there, and every morning I would go down to breakfast and the hospital administrator would be there.
- A female administrator at Queen Mary Hospital was excused by the defense because she was acquainted with some of the witnesses.
- His wife Tracey, 42, a hospital administrator, speaks to him most mornings by telephone.
- By day she juggles motherhood with her job as an administrator at Chippenham Hospital.
- Hospital administrators are looking for more ways to contract out even more treatment functions to private companies.
- The Sandton business improvement administrators have brought cleanliness and security to the area.
- In contrast, the previous provincial superior of Community B had been a hospital administrator.
- Our nurse had phoned the director of the maternity unit and the hospital administrator on call.
- One of our camp administrators has the responsibility for providing support for our international group.
- He didn't make stewardship the responsibility of the church administrator or some committee; he just did it.
2(of deceased's estate)administrador de la sucesión masculineadministradora de la sucesión feminine
- Last year his widow sought a High Court order making her administrator of his estate to allow her to collect any cash.
- Nobody has any statutory power to appoint an executor or administrator of a will, except a testator, sir.
- If there's no will in place then there's a process for appointing an administrator, and the administrator takes over.
- An administrator - a licensed insolvency practitioner - is appointed to run the club.
- Under insolvency law, administrators are not obliged to honour vouchers bought before their appointment.
3(in insolvency law)administrador masculineadministradora feminineinterventor masculineinterventora feminine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!