Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Childhood and adolescence are essential periods of your life in which to learn the importance of physical activity.
- Young people who need ongoing specialist care beyond adolescence must transfer to adult services.
- Jenny's adolescence and adult life are, from the outside, quite ordinary.
- Several models or theories have placed adolescence in a period of human development from birth to death.
- He reports several years of drug and alcohol use through his adolescence and young adult years.
- Teenage boys and women past adolescence also develop the condition, but this is less common.
- Acne appears around the onset of puberty and runs a variable course till adolescence is over.
- The rush of hormones associated with adolescence is why teenagers commonly suffer.
- This only develops, with brain maturation, during childhood and adolescence.
- The legendary sensitivity of adolescence is a kind of self-absorption.
- He learnt to become an observer and a narrator because so much of his childhood and adolescence was spent in bed.
- So what assumptions have many people here picked up in their childhood and adolescence?
- The apparent protective effect seemed to be greatest for sun exposure during childhood and early adolescence.
- It should be kept in mind that these girls were still in the middle of adolescence.
- Her arrival in the city stimulates a series of memories of childhood and adolescence both in herself and other people.
- Secondly, do symptoms of depression and anxiety in adolescence predict cannabis use in young adults?
- The story of his childhood and adolescence is similar to that of many young men who came from the northern part of Sri Lanka.
- Born in Calcutta, Murray spent most of her childhood and adolescence in India.
- Puberty is the first phase of adolescence, the time when sexual maturity becomes evident.
- It's a book a lot of people read at school and strongly associate with their adolescence.