Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1adolescente masculine, feminine
1(boy/girl/crush) adolescente(years) de adolescencia
- To do this they must take into account the characteristics of adolescent behaviour.
- They speak in an almost matter-of-fact way, recounting the catalogue of bad behaviour that has characterised the adolescent years for Alan.
- Is it not hard enough to manage these oversized automobiles around the city without the yelling of voices and pushing of adolescent teens?
- Both young women are experiencing adolescent discontents at the beginning of the ballet.
- Both parents help feed the young during the long adolescent period.
- They are attracted to each other because of raging hormones that are present especially during your teenage and adolescent years.
- In pygmies, this adolescent growth spurt does not occur, hence their characteristic short stature.
- However the first movie was adolescent nonsense, lacking in both characterisation and narrative.
- The adolescent and teenage birth rate has fallen by nearly half since 1992.
- Do tapered jeans, legwarmers, unicorns and green mascara remind you of your adolescent years?
- Creating a show specifically for teenagers, Irvine and Mcleary decided to capitalise on the adolescent obsession with the gothic.
- Teenagers should be told explicitly about the pitfalls of adolescent sex.
- The nubile young lead, Adela, is played with convincing adolescent frustration by Isabel Claffey in her Abbey debut.
- Almost right away, as the adolescent pair sat down, a tall and skinny teenage waitress was there to take their order.
- Indeed, the early autonomy for the young child of divorce may preclude adolescent individuation.
- The young malamute can pass through an adolescent stage where it attempts to assert itself by growling.
- You can feel that special, adolescent magnetism that comes from two alienated teenagers.
- Aside from the teenage pregnancy strategy, few public health initiatives focus on adolescent health.
- Soon, he could hear adolescent voices: most likely two younger guys and two girls.
- Consequently, it is easy to forget the adolescent emotional turmoil that embroils the youngest ones.
- Pregnancy and child bearing occur before adolescent girls are fully developed, exposing them to great health risks.
- Dietary supplement use is a well-documented practice among adult and adolescent athletes.
- Screening to detect problem drinking is recommended in all adult and adolescent patients.
- Healthy development for early adolescent girls is defined by these tasks.
- Theories about the emotional and moral development of adolescent girls are then presented.
- In more recent work, Gilligan focuses on the moral development of adolescent girls.
- For example, the author suggests that an adolescent girl's self esteem is an internal biological process.
- This is a fun book for adults, and a perfect one for adolescent girls.
- Fully developed adolescent boys tend to be stronger and larger than adolescent girls.
- The people who are at risk for inadequate iron would be young infants, adolescent girls, and women of childbearing age.
- It seemed logical to develop a companion model of adolescent boys' sexual health.
- I learned how to negotiate fights between adolescent girls without making it seem like parental interference.
- He knew of an adolescent girl who had been brought on three weekends to the hospital in Tullamore by gardaí who had found her wandering aimlessly.
- Last year an American study found that 97 per cent of adolescent girls believe that women should be paid equally.
- Thanks to the flashbulbs of photographers and the screaming of adolescent girls, the atmosphere was more like a pop concert than a sporting event.
- Many people worldwide, usually adolescent boys, have had their lives completely taken over by computer games.
- My daughter lives in Maine, and she runs a wilderness program for adolescent girls in trouble.
- Mounting their own protest of sorts, wealthy adolescent girls will insist on buying their clothes secondhand.
- And it is a traditional coming-of-age story, the struggle of an adolescent girl to find her voice.
- O'Connell has created a tale that appeals to many adolescent girls.