The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Adonishe's no Adonis — no es un / ningún Adonis
- Seeing himself as an Adonis and a gift to women and lacking any respect for the gender was his undoing.
- The lad was an Adonis, and with rakish good looks and a devilmay-care smile, he seemed to hold the world by a string.
- He looked like an Adonis with the late morning sun showering him in a ray of light.
- An Adonis, his physique was imposing and he carried himself with the bearing of a champion.
- I look round, expecting to see some six foot Adonis with a winning smile and an easy charm.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!