Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(smile/behave) de manera adorablehe's so adorably cute — es un verdadero encanto
- Now, those of you unfamiliar with the world of poultry would benefit here from knowing that a ‘gosling’ is a young goose and it arrives into the world as an adorably fluffy yellow object.
- World domination is clearly within reach for this adorably atonal Tokyo twosome, superstars in Asia since the late '90s who now have a show on the Cartoon Network in the States.
- Inspired by the latest episode of Girls Gone Wild, he travels to Wisconsin with his adorably awkward manservant, Soren.
- We are supposed to think that they're adorably life-affirming, unreconstructed old scamps, but I have never seen a more charmless and conceited bunch.
- No matter how adorably girlie I think she is, there are going to be people who think she's a boy.
- It's no longer got that adorably cute shape and cheeky appearance.