The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de adrenalina
1adrenalina femeninomy adrenaline began to rise — me empezó a subir la adrenalina
- Chemicals such as adrenaline, noradrenaline and cortisol are pumped into the bloodstream.
- It is known that adrenalin is the hormone that frees fatty acids of the adipose tissues.
- This is due to the liberation of the hormone adrenaline at these times.
- Physical activity cuts adrenaline and produces hormones to improve your mood.
- Vitamin C in the beans is crucial for a strong immune system and production of the stress hormone adrenalin.
- When you get angry your heart rate and blood pressure go up and you receive a surge of adrenaline and noradrenaline.
- Breathing becomes faster, blood pressure rises and adrenalin is released.
- She said stressful moments were products of adrenaline and cortisone in the body.
- This prolonged increase in adrenaline can have negative health effects on the body.
- The adrenalin and lactic acid had dulled the senses and for a moment she'd forgotten who she was and what was happening.
- The adrenaline was circulating, surging and pumping in the heat of the moment.
- The rush of adrenaline to the brain causes the flow of blood to the skin and the internal organs to slow.
- A doctor came into the room and adrenalin flooded her system, and her heart rate went up.
- It hardly stirs the blood into a frenzy of adrenalin and expectation.
- The reason for that is that adrenalin will smooth or relax the muscles in the lungs.
- Charged with adrenaline, I took several deep breaths and dived into the sump.
- The familiar rush of adrenalin filled Matt's body and he took a deep breath.
- The adrenaline of the initial shock had worn off a bit, and I was able to take in the enormity of the event.
- I felt a huge rush of adrenaline and for the first time knew I was winning.
- The crew arrived several minutes later and I was able to get drugs into him, including adrenaline.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!