Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cargado de adrenalina informaladrenalinizadoto be adrenalized — estar cargado de adrenalina informal
- Together they are an unmissable combination and ‘Pretty Bones’ sends adrenalised rushes of excitement through everyone's body.
- This 2001 set comes closest to capturing their kinetic, adrenalised live synergy.
- Sailors from Australia and New Zealand have been hooked for decades on the adrenalized thrills of skiff sailing - a sport in which two- or three-person boats fly ridiculous amounts of sail on shallow, lightning-fast hulls.
- The emergency room is an urgently adrenalized place where everybody fights to find patchwork solutions to problems, leaving the long-term consequences for the patients to another day.
- This was big-budget American action cinema at its burliest - an adrenalized blur of gunfire, squealing tires and screaming faces.
- I could go on but all I seem to remember the adrenalized racket of guitars scraping my eardrums.
- Just that instant of anticipation, the realization of what was about to happen, was an adrenalized buzz.
- Like their fellow citizens Plastilina Mosh and Café Tacuba, Kinky are polymorphous postmodernists with one foot in experimental art and the other in adrenalized dance.
- The end result is an amazing 45 minutes of pure, adrenalized musical bliss - sloppy playing and all.
- Petronio transforms these time-tested techniques into his singular brand of adrenalized, edgy dance.
- The purpose of these tracks would seem to be for adrenalized action, but it merely serves to dominate the game's aural aspect.
- It may be the most adrenalized sequence in all of contemporary cinema.