Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1turismo de aventura masculine
- For someone used to self-sufficient adventure travel, this level of service is an anomalous leftover from the days of the British Raj.
- Whether it's adventure travel or a mental-health break during reading week, they'll help you get out of town.
- Travel journals are great travel accessories and travel gifts for student travel, family vacations and adventure travel.
- Though technology is often seen as the adversary of adventure travel, it's actually a love-hate relationship.
- I have done my share of adventure travel: White-water rafting on the North Fork of the Salmon River, hiking the Milford Track in New Zealand, scaling Sedona's heights.
- He expanded the program to include summertime adventure travel, including rafting in the Grand Canyon and kayaking at Lake Powell.
- Adventure tourism has entered the picture in recent years, with customers paying steep prices to visit the undersea wreck.
- There is also plenty of scope for adventure tourism, such as trekking and rock climbing.
- Adventure tourism supports the active, fit, and somewhat daring traveller.
- He wanted to explore the possibilities of adventure tourism in this wild and extreme land, home to 2.3 million people and 5 million free-roaming horses.