Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The real challenges always came with the sophisticated adjectives, the adverbs, and the intransitive verbs.
- I have been over those 406 words and carefully identified the adjectives and adverbs.
- At their best, adverbs spice up a verb or adjective.
- Grammatically, adverbs can modify various elements and take different positions within a sentence.
- For instance, in regular English you would use the word ‘really’ as an adverb to emphasize an adjective describing someone.