Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1acrobacia aérea feminine
- An experienced Skyray user can perform aerobatics, doing barrel rolls and slaloming through clouds.
- And while it's a sturdy training aircraft, it also has a deserved reputation for aerobatics - it can perform a 360° roll in just two seconds.
- It had excellent performance at height and could still perform aerobatics at 5000m.
- A witness who was standing outside of his home near the accident site thought that the airplane was doing aerobatics.
- We learned to takeoff, land, spin, stall, perform precision turns, lazy eights, pylon eights and aerobatics.
- The helicopter also did a few daring aerobatics, including flying sideways and in reverse, before returning to base.
- The airplane had a foldopen hatch, tandem seating, and sticks for pitch and roll, but wasn't rated for aerobatics.
- This was to be a show, but also a cadet competition in short field landings, simulated forced landings, instrument flying and aerobatics.
- A member of the US Aerobatic Team, Bob also enjoys competition aerobatics.
- Andersson had created a compact single-seater that would go on to dominate world aerobatics for years to come.
- As an avid aerobatic pilot, Paul pushes the airplane into some very basic, very gentle aerobatics.
- Now even more airshow fans will be able to see the precision aerobatics.
- Student pilots learn aerobatics, formation, night and instrument flying and cross-country navigation.
- Thousands of families gathered to watch the Red Arrows perform astonishing aerobatics at breathtaking speed.
- Hume and I went out to practice some aerobatics.
- Roll rate is probably about 45 degrees per second, quick enough to satisfy most pilots who aren't into unlimited aerobatics.
- All aerobatics, spins and banks in excess of 60 degrees are prohibited.
- Holding a doctorate degree from MIT, he also had pioneered instrument flying and precision aerobatics.
- This became an opportunity to attempt unauthorized aerobatics away from the eyes of an instructor.
- Anyone who has ever flown aerobatics knows that it's a physically demanding activity.