Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1aerobic(s) masculineaerobismo masculine Southern Cone
- The gym offers yoga therapy, aerobics and callisthenics separately for men and women.
- Step aerobics, gym ball, aerobics and yoga classes will start soon in Manorhamilton.
- There is also a movement studio for aerobics, yoga and stretch and toning exercises.
- Weight loss and gentle movement exercises such as water aerobics are also helpful.
- I have always despised exercise - especially aerobics or anything involving a gym.
- Doctors say they regularly treat people with injuries sustained while doing aerobics or exercising in the gym.
- The combined exercise programme with both aerobics and power is ideal for keeping fit and controlling weight.
- Actually she does yoga and aerobics, plays shuttle and table tennis to keep fit.
- With that confidence, Giulia increased her workouts to five aerobics classes a week.
- A good exercise programme such as aerobics will also activate and rejuvenate the skin and improve circulation and blood flow.
- When I return home I want to open up a gymnasium to teach aerobics for people who want to lose weight.
- Is there any evidence that resistance training is better than aerobics?
- If you find you don't like the aerobics exercise you're doing, switch to a new one this week.
- Other good bone-building exercises are skipping, aerobics and brisk walking.
- The class includes general aerobics and pelvic floor exercises to suit all ages.
- I no longer had time to lift weights, so I just taught aerobics and played sports.
- By joining a club or aerobics class etc you can meet so many people.
- I worked out three to four times a week, attending aerobics classes and lifting weights.
- But many have no appetite for the horrors of gyms and earnest aerobics.
- These girls are likely to be introduced to new activities such as aerobics, swimming and gym training.