Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Downforce is the combination of aerodynamic and centrifugal forces.
- In flight, interactions between aerodynamic forces and a flexing airframe induce vibrations.
- Integrating the effects of either the pressure or the velocity determines the aerodynamic force on an object.
- In aerodynamics he introduced formulas for aerodynamic force and for the distribution of pressure.
- Such modulation in steering muscle activity presumably causes alterations in wing motion and aerodynamic forces.
- When a propeller produces thrust, aerodynamic and mechanical forces are present that cause the blade to vibrate.
- While the wings flap, the inertial force due to the weight of the wings and the aerodynamic lift force both vary.
- Again, anticipate the aerodynamic force so you may instantly respond with the right rudder.
- The primary means by which a fly wing creates aerodynamic force is dynamic stall.
- This is very different to most aerodynamic designs, which start with the vehicle and then determine the airflow.
- How I thought that mere glue would hold under the heat and aerodynamic force, I don't know.
- I tried to lessen the impact by being streamlined and aerodynamic.
- It was sleek and aerodynamic, shone in his room like a light bulb.
- Its smooth aerodynamic design was perfect for the way I liked to ride.
- It is very smooth and aerodynamic, and thus maintains pattern density at longer ranges.
- Some of these suits are reminiscent of the sleek, aerodynamic suits worn by speed skaters.
- Lack of aerodynamic friction permits rapid rotation of thin sheets.
- The backward tilt of the stroke plane elevates flight force during the upstroke by increasing the aerodynamic angle of attack.
- The centrifugal force of the roll causes the fins to unfold for aerodynamic stability in flight.
- The aerodynamic set-up of the car forces the windscreen practically to clear itself.