Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1aeronauta masculine, feminine
- Ironically, the dunes remaining are not the ones from which the famous aeronauts tried their flying machines.
- The aeronauts tested a three-winged glider, but when the lower wing kept catching on the dunes Avery removed it.
- Cartier designed the first wristwatch so the aeronaut could check the time without removing his hands from the controls.
- After experimenting for several years, the young aeronaut was about to make - perhaps - the first powered airplane flight in history.
- Orville is the world's first aeronaut in a short flight lasting just 12 seconds and covering 37 metres.