Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1avión masculineaeroplano masculine dated
- They then went on to ransack a hangar belonging to the property, which houses an aeroplane, helicopter and car.
- I am, of course, fully aware of the very significant differences between aeroplanes and helicopters.
- Some sprays were even applied from the air, using aeroplanes or helicopters.
- By then the real embodiment of air power - the aeroplane - was not quite five years old.
- The fighter aeroplane, of course, was essentially a short-range defensive weapon.