Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(can, contents)aerosol masculinespray masculine(paint/deodorant) (before noun) en aerosol(paint/deodorant) (before noun) en sprayaerosol spray — spray
- Ricin is a toxin derived from the beans of the castor plant, and can easily be produced as an aerosol spray or fine powder.
- This gas has long been used as a propellant in aerosol sprays and in refrigerators.
- One took out an aerosol can and began spray painting green paint over the bottom of the shutters of the shop opposite.
- Although many nerve agents are called gases, they're actually liquids that can be released as an aerosol or mixed with other liquids.
- I hear the spray of an aerosol can and smell men's aftershave.
- One of the two accomplices attempted to spray an aerosol in her face before the gang fled empty-handed.
- Because the release of aerosols is centered over land, its cooling effects tend to be localized over continents.
- Methods of delivery include drug-filled rubber bullets, aerosol sprays and dosing a people's food or water supplies.
- They have uses as propellants in aerosol spray cans, refrigerant gases, and foaming agents for blown plastics.
- Space sprays or aerosols can be effective for rapid knockdown and kill of adult flies present during the application.
- Stepping from the shadows, Reed extended his hand and sprayed the aerosol in the soldier's face.
- She shakes an aerosol can and sprays their coats, their heads, their tiny outstretched hands.
- One day he comes up with this idea to make dog poop disappear with an aerosol spray…
- Now take an aerosol can of hair spray lacquer and wave it a few times over the sheet.
- The last thing he remembered was gasping with pain when someone sprayed an aerosol mist in his face as he left a crowded elevator.
- Spraying rooms with an aerosol material will not eliminate mildew problems.
- Rapidly dissolving tablets and an aerosol spray are available for sublingual use.
- Another brand new label and debut release, this one's attractively packaged in an aerosol sprayed card sleeve.
- A fine mist is created as water passes over a high-frequency ultrasonic nebulizer - a device that creates an aerosol spray.
- Also, of course, there are the wider concerns about environmental damage from aerosols and litter from packaging.
- These gases are released from aerosols, refrigeration units, insulating foams, and industrial plants.
- At night, I danced with an aerosol of spray paint in my hand.
- Such devices have been available for many years for the delivery of asthma medications in the form of small, pressurised aerosols.
- The new drive-thru will cover everything from glass, paper, cans, aerosols, scrap metal, plastic bottles and textiles.
- You've seen James Bond wasting that snake in the film using his hair spray aerosol.
- Scientists measure the amount of carbon dioxide, methane, sulfur aerosols, ozone, dust, and other chemicals in ice cores.
- During the tests, aerosolized spores were captured with an aerosol sampler and suspended in a solution.
- It is also providing critical observations of atmospheric particles, called aerosols, over the ice sheets and the rest of the world.
- Research indicates that the transport of odors is also associated with dust particles or aerosols.
- This blister agent is a liquid at room temperature, but it can also be dispersed as an aerosol.