The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of aeroespacial
- One of the most exciting and emerging fields of engineering is aviation and aerospace.
- How do we preserve the strength and competitiveness of our aerospace industry?
- These processes are used primarily by the aircraft and aerospace industries.
- The agency is targeting the financial sector as well as IT, aerospace, creative industries and food and drink.
- The American aerospace and computer industries simply wouldn't exist without it.
- In the same way, aerospace often pulls out of downturns after the rest of a slumping economy is back on its feet.
- Canada's aerospace industry has taken off with more lift than just about any other country's.
- She made high grades in math and science, so was set on a career path of aerospace engineering.
- Few parts of the aerospace or civilian airline industry bear much relation to free market theory.
- Part of the perceived problem is a lack of graduates in aerospace engineering and other fields.
- He continued to play and write songs while studying aerospace engineering at Bristol University.
- The flight bug drove him to study aerospace engineering and serve as a Navy pilot in Vietnam.
- He moved to Germany in 1996 where he studied first German and then aerospace engineering.
- These are used in aerospace engineering, turbine manufacture, and power generation.
- The aerospace industry is one of the largest employers in the United States.
- This will jointly boost exports of aerospace technology throughout the region.
- The air force was supported by the new and politically influential aerospace industry.
- The aerospace industries are a central arena for trade conflicts between the US and Europe.
- That the US aerospace industry is in need of a wake up call is no longer a question.
- Despite the region's contribution to the national aerospace industry, we have seen a loss of jobs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!