Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1esteticista masculine, feminine
- The spa is a full-out body pleasure palace housing hairdressers, aestheticians, and a gym.
- Thanks to our team of dermatologists, aestheticians, and hairstylists, we were able to grant your beauty wishes.
- He recommends this process, which estheticians call exfoliation.
- Once they find an esthetician they trust, the male patient tends to be loyal to that provider.
- Half-way through, I find myself doing yogic breathing and meditation to keep from popping the esthetician in the face.
- Claudia is a licensed esthetician and freelance journalist based in Los Angeles.
- For a hefty price at a day spa, an esthetician exfoliates the facial surface with a scalpel.
- A staff of doctors, nurses and aestheticians work together to make you look and feel your best.
- The stores are staffed with naturopathic doctors, nurses, and aestheticians.
- Do aestheticians help with prevention, or are they more about treatment?
- Managing personal trainers is a world apart from managing aestheticians.
- A sea-mud mask, used two to three times weekly, can also help, says an aesthetician in California.
- My aesthetician alternately pampered and tortured my weather-beaten skin.
- All clay types are equally effective, says an aesthetician and author of a book about skin care.
- That slowly began to fade away as the aesthetician's gentle hands lulled me into blissful sleep during my facial.
- Lying on a massage table or in an aesthetician's chair is a bit like sitting at the hair salon.
- In today's competitive economy, it's essential that medical aestheticians stay up to speed with the latest tools of the trade.
- According to the esthetician, liquid soaps can be harsh.
- During my spa visit, I had the opportunity to talk with the lovely and talented esthetician.
- Ask your dermatologist or aesthetician about a hydrating facial.