The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1cariñosoafectuosoto be affectionate toward sb — ser cariñoso con algnyour affectionate son, Peter — tu hijo que te quiere, Peter
- She may like to deny it but she is vulnerable and can be tender and affectionate.
- That movie was tender and affectionate without being pedantic.
- His father and mother were very affectionate and I was closely associated with his family.
- Because of their affectionate and sensitive nature they are used for riding and companionship programmes.
- They were lovely people, but not affectionate like Lou's family.
- Conversely, my husband has formed affectionate bonds with my family.
- It only takes one or two treatments and they resume a gentle, affectionate interest in their family.
- She was still affectionate towards the family, but she didn't warm up to people as easily as she once had.
- However, the breed has a basic gentle and affectionate nature, and is really a loving animal.
- Now, you might have a look and decide that it's simply in your nature to need a more affectionate and attentive man.
- The Yorks were a close-knit and affectionate family and the princess had a secure and uncomplicated childhood.
- Although affectionate and loyal by nature, this combination can be aggressive in relationships.
- He was a man of marked dignity of character and most affectionate nature.
- I come from a very loving and affectionate family where hugs and kisses are given all the time.
- Throughout his life he had affectionate and devoted friends.
- He has many close friends and admirers and has proved himself to be a loving and affectionate father.
- You saw for the first time this evening that the Prince of Wales referred to his mother in a very affectionate way.
- Huskies, on the other hand, are very devoted and affectionate.
- At the prompting of their stern but affectionate father, the boys manage to make peace with their new schoolmates.
- You're better off learning how to become an attentive, affectionate and skilled lover.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!