Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- A therapeutic range has not been established for valproic acid in affective disorders.
- Most defendants who were hospitalised had diagnoses of schizophrenia or bipolar affective disorder.
- There was also a low prevalence of affective disorders in the violent group.
- This method has been successfully employed in other subliminal affective priming studies.
- It was designed to measure both affective and evaluative components of attitudes toward one's current job.