Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1declaración jurada feminineaffidávit masculineto swear an affidavit — hacer una declaración jurada
- Would you read onto the record the affidavits that contain the evidentiary material that is before us?
- When carrying out the enquiry the Court acts upon affidavits rather than oral evidence.
- Although late in delivering the affidavits of documents the affidavits have now been delivered.
- Put another way, it is the content of his affidavit or statement which determines the assertion.
- The appellant's solicitor swore an affidavit as to why the witnesses were not called at the trial.