The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1discriminación positiva feminine
- And call it what you like, but we need positive discrimination, or affirmative action.
- They have been appointed on a basis that reflects political correctness or affirmative action.
- It should also contain a clear statement by the union in favour of affirmative action.
- Perhaps we should take a positive view, and look at this as affirmative action at its most effective.
- Then, there are those who see affirmative action as a form of reverse discrimination.
- It's a ridiculous jump to assume the only aim of knowledge is immediate affirmative action.
- For many years, it served as the primary basis for affirmative action programs.
- He soon will get another chance to stake out a position on affirmative action.
- Is affirmative action to reverse the legacy of discrimination an idea whose time has passed?
- The legal question at issue here is whether affirmative action is constitutional.
- However there is no pressure for compliance with any of these affirmative action programs and much needs to be done.
- Besides advocating a crackdown he is also proposing affirmative action to help young people.
- He has supported affirmative action, but warned people of the damage it can do to social cohesion.
- They plan to host a summit next March to focus on the importance of affirmative action for women.
- Many argue that we can and should still make the case for affirmative action.
- Opposition to quotas is not the same thing as opposition to affirmative action.
- The Court had previously made clear that affirmative action could not last forever.
- This view is utterly independent of my views on the merits of affirmative action.
- We want to know what you think about the upcoming case and affirmative action in general.
- All the companies surveyed indicated that they have affirmative action policies in place.
- Una política del gobierno de Estados Unidos que exige que se favorezca a las minorías y a las mujeres a la hora de escoger a los candidatos para puestos de trabajo o para entrar a la universidad.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!