Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(stamp/seal) poner(notice) fijar
- Make sure your copyright notice is affixed to copies in such manner and location as to give reasonable notice of your copyright.
- Once the border on the wood is engraved, a fine cotton canvas is affixed to the wood with rabbit skin glue - a binding agent that is soaked in water overnight and then heated.
- At least one fastener affixes the mounting bracket and component to the chassis.
- Until he can find a way to affix them more securely to his house, he says, they will remain stored in his garage.
- The bath included a 10-cm glass Petri dish to which tubing was affixed with cyanoacrylate glue.
- I used double-sided tape to affix the ribbon to the paper.
- And who is responsible for what happens once the photograph is affixed to the gallery wall or printed in the fine volume of war photography?
- Each cable also includes an appropriate amount of clips and screws to properly affix the cables to the floor.
- I am enclosing the card on which the Post Office wanted me to affix the necessary stamps.
- Their job was to go through the cards that all the journalists needed to have, register their seats, affixing the numbers to the seat along with the journalists' names.
- Anyway, I went over to right the fan and after affixing the cover I turned it on.
- Using only my wits and finely honed eye-hand coordination, I successfully affixed two labels.
- My photo is affixed to this document, and it, too, has an official stamp from the government.
- The patch is actually affixed to the skin and then, over time, it releases a steady stream of hormones.
- They were affixed to plywood that was displayed on the walkway to Parliament Hill.
- In my effort to ‘push the envelope,’ had I perhaps neglected to affix sufficient postage?
- I affix a leather saddle to his hairy back and ride him into many righteous battles.
- It would be relatively easy for every community to affix geodetic coding on the signs as they are placed.
- Located next to the clip is a hole for affixing a lanyard to the base of the knife.
- Finally, he agreed to sign and affix his fingerprint to the four-page confession the police had written for him.