Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1prosperidad femininebienestar económico masculineto live in affluence — vivir en la abundancia
- Now, in our new climate of national affluence, wealth and all its trappings seem available to anybody determined enough to have them.
- The era was also one of prosperity and affluence, an era of material plenty.
- Much greater wealth is concentrated in ever-decreasing numbers of centres of affluence.
- A decade of affluence and stability has created a backlash.
- Most population researchers agree that population growth quickly slows with a level of relative affluence.