The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de aficionado
1aficionado masculinoaficionada femenino
- Still, his aficionado's enthusiasm for Wagner's operas numbs him to the sensitivities and dilemmas of others.
- Christmas comes early for opera aficionados and classical music enthusiasts.
- To architectural aficionados and style buffs, it's the only one of the many property programmes worth watching.
- But I can't help but feel that this is a book written by an aficionado for other aficionados.
- Only the techiest of aficionados will find complaint with this video presentation.
- The story also conjures up several anecdotes that will be appreciated by Brit-pop aficionados.
- A literary detective story is still a detective story and aficionados of the whodunit won't be disappointed.
- Like other Brontë aficionados, he probably imagined she had a detailed knowledge of the book, but it turned out she had not read it.
- It is a haven for architecture aficionados and a gastronomic delight for lovers of sweets and desserts.
- For the true aficionado, a beer is a special type of travel souvenir, to be greedily consumed and tucked away with all its heady memories.
- It's a clever thing to write a book that entertains the expert as much as the ignorant, that amuses the aficionado as much as the amateur.
- He was a gun aficionado, and he had a collection of guns always around him.
- In addition to being a prolific writer and editor, he was a connoisseur of art, an expert on forestry and an aficionado of historic houses.
- Cat blankets, so the aficionados say, are good for rheumatism.
- In fact, as aficionados of the English language will know, a palindrome is a word whose letters spell the same forwards as backwards.
- In England, some ales retain their popularity among aficionados.
- For the aficionados, there are ways of telling the cars apart.
- It was a real and rare treat for aficionados of modern jazz.
- Without a doubt this show has an appeal that reaches beyond photography aficionados.
- That diversity is the band's true strength and is a very welcome change for us jaded music aficionados.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!