The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of norteamericano
1de origen africanonorteamericano masculinenorteamericana feminine
- Even as a teenager, she had felt drawn to work with African Americans and Native Americans.
- Yet it still lagged behind the literature of other American minorities, especially African Americans.
- The people who taught me the most about what it means to be American are African Americans.
- The Acts were aimed at equalizing the political conditions of African Americans and White Americans.
- The most highly valued attire is American brand names popular among African Americans.
- Here they targeted those set free after the American Civil War - the African Americans.
- Examples include native and African Americans and Australian aborigines.
- Thousands more African Americans served the British military as SCOUTS, labourers and servants.
- Yet for many African Americans and Hispanics, as well as other ethnic groups, a larger body still holds positive social value.
- The migration of large numbers of African Americans to the cities was a feature of wartime America.
- More than two million more Hispanics live in the United States than African Americans.
- It affects men more than women, and Whites more than African Americans.
- Hip hop, a dance which originated among African Americans, has a loose, casual style that has swept the city.
- Today, many efforts are being made to recruit African Americans into the teaching field.
- The majority of African Americans came from a definable section of West Africa.
- It's a lesson all African Americans can follow to achieve full economic empowerment.
- The new study's findings were true for African Americans and whites, as well as men and women.
- The data for this study come from a nationwide survey of older whites and older African Americans.
- It is unclear what percentage of the contributions came from African Americans.
- Their story closely resembles the relationship of African Americans to our country.
1norteamericano de origen africano
- He will join a number of African-American men who are making a real mark on American culture.
- The man most Americans say ought to be their nation's first African-American leader is today closer than ever to the seat of power.
- I would ask you the same question with regard to the African-American population.
- He still did not do well among African-American voters, just a marginal improvement.
- My mother's best friend was an African-American woman who she had met before I was born.
- The African-American chef rearranges slices of pecan and blueberry pie in the glass display cabinet.
- The lone other African-American person in the room asked my friend to turn the TV off.
- I think there are successful ways to get an African-American movie made these days.
- I play the first African-American president in my movie, and it's going to be a lot of fun.
- Prestigious universities in the United States boast of institutions of African-American Studies.
- They were the forerunners of the poets and political activists of African-American culture.
- We are told he's going to be visiting in the week to come an African-American church.
- In the 1910's it was one of the most affluent African-American communities in the country.
- Why hasn't the music ingrained itself in African-American culture like jazz or funk has?
- Most of her fellow African-American students were involved, but she was not interested.
- Two other figures took their own paths from African-American and popular sources.
- White American popular culture drew heavily on African-American song and dance, a trend that has continued to this day.
- The point is that one can look at African-American history from the standpoint of technology.
- The use of history in the novels of contemporary African-American women writers, then, is constant and consistent.
- For the past six decades he has remained the most celebrated African-American painter, past or present.
- El término de más amplia aceptación en Estados Unidos para referirse a norteamericanos de origen africano.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!