Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1violeta africana feminine
- Fluorescent light gardens are similarly ideal for growing and blooming compact plants like African violets, some orchids, and many other kinds of indoor plants.
- For color and interest, consider adding flowering plants, such as African violets, roses and geraniums.
- But hairy-leaved plants, such as African violets, should just be dusted with a dry feather duster or a makeup brush every once in a while.
- Many fuzzy leafed plants, such as African violets, don't like water on their foliage because it leaves spots and can cause fungus.
- Insects and mites occasionally damage the foliage and flowers of African violets.