The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of extraescolar
1extraescolarextracurricularall after-school activities have been canceled — se han cancelado todas las actividades extraescolares / extracurriculares
- He plans to devote after-school hours to the job and use his bedroom as his office.
- In some ways, after-school childcare is harder to come by than it is during holidays.
- Actually, the event was scheduled for during school but then moved to after-school hours.
- We will introduce childcare centres and extend pre-school and after-school care to all schools.
- The school ran a breakfast club as well as an after-school club, to help parents with child care so they could get back to work.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!