The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1dispositivo de postcombustión masculino
- The air bypassed the engine compressor and turbine, and using the afterburner as a ram-jet combustion chamber, the available thrust is greatly increased above a Mach number of 2.0
- After 20 seconds of afterburner use, the afterburner failed and the nozzle fully closed due to oil loss.
- Of course, there's only one way you can see if the flame is clear blue - I stood behind the engine and looked up the exhaust with the engine at full power and the afterburner lit.
- Because of its smaller thrust and lack of an afterburner, it has a lower removal rate than the F100 engines analyzed.
- It's powerful, with 35,000 lbs of thrust, and fuel efficient since it does not require fuel guzzling afterburners to run supersonic.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!