The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(of drug) efecto secundario masculino(of problem) secuela femenino(of problem) repercusión femenino
- There are graphic depictions of needle-use and the after-effects of long-term drug use in this story.
- Meanwhile, the major customers are lost and the after-effects ripple throughout the company's supply chain.
- Suffering from a hangover - the after-effects of too much alcohol - is such a common experience that there has been little research on it.
- You may feel some of the after-effects of the trauma a few days or a few weeks from now.
- None of these has any side effects on your baby and no after-effects on you, either.
- The method has no after-effects but is recommended by doctors only after examining the patient carefully.
- She said pupils take drugs at the weekend and are still suffering after-effects when they come back to school.
- ‘This time of year is stressful enough as it is, so imagine having to deal with the after-effects of a car break-in too,’ he said.
- Such landslides are one of the after-effects of construction work carried out in violation of building regulations and regardless of any planning.
- There were after-effects that nobody had anticipated.
- This apparently made him take a resolve to raise awareness on diabetes and help people get proper treatment so that they do not suffer from its after-effects.
- Minutes pass, and I don't seem to notice any after-effects.
- Among the possible after-effects of meningitis are the amputation of fingers or toes and the danger of losing one's hearing.
- She also said the after-effects of the virus could strike much later into life, sometimes decades after the attack.
- Well, first I called my sister and had a long talk with her about the after-effects of the hurricanes.
- The after-effects of the stroke included aphasia, a condition affecting the language centres of the brain.
- He is still recovering from the after-effects of the condition.
- He said he had never had any doubts about going through the transplant procedure, which had not caused him any after-effects.
- Caffeine and alcohol give a temporary charge but have adverse after-effects.
- The after-effects of such schemes are known to most of the victims through the media and other sources.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!