The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1vida después de la muerte femininein the afterlife — en la otra vida
- He did not believe in the afterlife and considered death as the final phase of all souls, fools as well as the wise.
- Beliefs concerning the afterlife depend on the religion of the individual.
- Beliefs about death and the afterlife correspond to the doctrines of the major religions.
- It is the basis of his attack on transcendent metaphysics, and on all religions that postulate an afterlife.
- At the end of the day, we all want more life and this need can be somewhat satisfied by believing in an afterlife.
- In the areas of death and the afterlife, the non-Christian belief systems of the ethnic groups are most noticeable.
- Each group has its own particular beliefs concerning the afterlife and death.
- And there are promises of an afterlife or reincarnations that offer us hope and comfort.
- There was the hope of an afterlife and there were sacrificial rituals.
- Monegasque beliefs about death and the afterlife are in accordance with the teachings of the Roman Catholic church.
- Catholicism, once again, played a crucial but not exclusive role in shaping French beliefs about death and the afterlife.
- Perhaps it can be said that we idealise the afterlife because of a fear of death.
- The first impression of the exhibit is of a focus on death and the afterlife.
- Some people believe in an afterlife or in reincarnation or other form of continuity of energy or spirit.
- So basically what I am saying is that it is possible that we each may get what we believe or desire in the way of an afterlife.
- In Egypt, this sacred science of the afterlife was focused upon two things.
- I'm sure that the promise of sheer bliss in the afterlife appeased some people's fears.
- They believed in an afterlife, which was why they showed such disregard for death in battle.
- This is merely responsible social behavior and is not reliant on a belief in an afterlife or an abstract moral code.
- Starting from the time when the child is in the womb, these sixteen rituals end in the final journey of the body into the afterlife.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!