The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- You feel some pain in your uterus - breastfeeding, in particular, can stimulate ‘afterpains ' as your uterus contracts.
- Catnip is best known for treating feverish conditions but is also used for afterpains and other conditions.
- If afterpains are severe, your health professional can prescribe a safe and effective pain medication.
- Take 5-20 drops of the tincture in water or one cup of tea to relieve afterpains and tone the uterus.
- It is especially useful for afterpains and will also effectively treat digestive discomfort including cramps, flatulence and hiccups.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!