The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1loción para después de afeitarse femeninoaftershave masculino
- The clear gel is a skin prep, shaving gel and aftershave lotion.
- I was also a little too aware of the scent of his aftershave or cologne, and the way it was making me faintly dizzy.
- When finally they kiss, Elaine closes her eyes, inhaling the scent of his skin and aftershave.
- We were so close I could smell the faint scent of his aftershave.
- He dabbed his face with a towel and then rubbed some aftershave into his skin.
- He held her tightly, and she inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent of his aftershave.
- Matt stepped out of his room and she could smell the minty scent of his aftershave.
- There are perfumeries and cosmetics for the lady in your life and aftershave or toiletries for him.
- Don't forget to put on deodorant every morning, and don't apply too much cologne and aftershave.
- A sniff of perfume, aftershave, air freshener or deodorant can trigger a potentially deadly reaction because of a rare allergy she has developed.
- Now athletes are using more familiar smells, such as their favourite aftershave or perfume to trigger memories of their strict training regimes.
- Most of us have a favourite perfume or aftershave which we hope to be replenished at this time of year.
- Mia snuggled into the coat, which smelled like aftershave and cologne.
- I wondered if he wore any kind of aftershave or cologne, or if he naturally smelled that good.
- The room smelt of coffee and paper with a slight tint of men's aftershave, a masculine musky scent.
- I cuddled up to him and caught the clean, fresh tang of his aftershave, buried deep in his clothes and skin.
- Hair is often close-cropped and, if you're lucky, there's a gentle aroma of aftershave.
- As he walks past me I am hit by the power of his aftershave.
- Start the evening with a shower and some nice deodorant or aftershave.
- But when he got home his parents saw he had wet hair and smelled of aftershave and asked him what had happened.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!