Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The book concludes with an afterword describing the developments in the village during the past three decades, a brief historical sketch of the Karen people, and some suggestions for further reading about the Karens.
- Again and again writers have explained themselves in a variety of ways: forewords, afterwords, essays, interviews, journal entries, not to mention stories or poems that rework old themes.
- This essay is adapted from the afterword of the paperback edition.
- The book includes an introduction, seven narrative chapters, four thematic chapters, a short afterword, and two appendices.
- A preface would have to make the case before critics read the book, or an afterword would have to cause them to reassess their initial impressions.
- He has seasoned all of this with several excellent photo essays, and wraps up his efforts with an afterword and four appendixes.
- The film critic and biographer has been commissioned to tidy up the novel and write an afterword to set the book in context.
- The collection concludes with an engaging afterword.
- As an afterword to the book makes clear, the author, now in his late eighties, remains politically active today.
- He wrote in his afterword that the restored edition is worthwhile because it is ‘a novel superior to, more interesting and complex’ than the original published edition.
- A friendship developed and they soon collaborated on the first edition of this volume, published in 1982, and now reprinted with a new afterword.
- The revised paperback edition came out in 2003 and includes an afterword, on which this article in based.
- There are a Preface, Introduction, fifteen chapters, a conclusion and an afterword.
- There is a general introduction at the beginning and an afterword to the entire volume.
- Included in this work are an afterword, which provides additional information regarding the history of the story, and a pronunciation guide to assist the reader with the language of the Ashanti people.
- Also featured is an afterword explaining the text to children and their parents.
- Its concluding afterword presents an optimistic vision of future developments.
- Surrounded by an introduction and an afterword, the narratives are organized into three sections, with a small prelude to each section.
- I wrote an afterword for the first of the benefit books - it was an honour to be able to contribute, and in such sterling company.
- In its afterword, he offered it to them as an authoritative text.