Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1apropiado para la edadacorde con la edadage-appropriate games — juegos apropiados para / acordes con la edad
- When planning your trip, be sure that the destination is age appropriate and engaging.
- At the end, everyone is given cake, along with age-appropriate gift bags jammed with hats, mittens, books, and stuffed animals.
- Naturally you need to make sure that the books are age appropriate.
- Lawmakers in Washington State recently voted for age-appropriate, medically accurate sex education.
- Many morns can't find age-appropriate clothes on the racks.
- The dancer is 8 and should be performing to music that she can relate to and that is age appropriate.
- Everyone's tired from running after their preschoolers, carpooling for early movement classes and planning age-appropriate birthday parties.
- Depending upon their maturity and reading level, many teens become interested in literature intended for adults, but you can guide them to more age-appropriate books.
- Though they now start teaching jazz at 8, they try to do it "in a tasteful, age-appropriate manner."
- It's part of the rules: if the costumes are not age appropriate or there is offensive language in the music, we reflect it in the scores.
- When working with middle school students, it is necessary to adapt these criteria so the language is age appropriate.
- Each of Don's visits to his old flames - all played, for once, by age-appropriate actresses - is a perfectly wrought scene of emotional confusion and subtle regret.
- Age-appropriate indoor and outdoor activities will keep them happy and entertained throughout the day, and evening events and programs will be available for children ages 9 - 16.
- Such requirements may prevent competitions from turning into beauty pageants and ensure that costumes are age-appropriate for the many young girls who take part.
- Give her age-appropriate restrictions on what she can do online, and set consequences if she violates the agreement.
- Are the books your children are reading age appropriate?
- Choosing the right film is a minefield; which ones are age appropriate?
- Make sure that the toy is age appropriate - what is suitable for an older child may be unsafe for a younger child.
- When they first started performing in schools, they had to tweak their performances to make them age appropriate.
- A variety of age-appropriate exercises, games and community resources are offered to nurture a child's self-esteem as well as create empathy for all points of view.