The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1discriminación por razones de edad femenino
- Ethnic prejudice, ageism, and sexism still prevent many people from advancing.
- We strive to eliminate sexism, ageism, heterosexism and other forms of discrimination from our lives.
- 16 per cent of IT staff have encountered ageism on the grounds they were too old.
- Employer discrimination and ageism are a contributing factor in relegating these workers to the scrap heap.
- And he again points out rampant agism that discriminates against experienced programmers and in favour of workaholic cheaper developers.
- Other forms of bias include ageism, sexism, and racism.
- While sexism, ageism and racism have all become social no-nos, fattism remains a perfectly acceptable prejudice.
- Finally, the discrimination imposed by sexism has parallels in the prejudice implied by ageism.
- The notion of agism is associated with discriminating attitudes toward people on the basis of their age.
- Well, partly it's - you could call it age discrimination or ageism.
- Finally, how do the lenses of classism, ageism and racism, especially when applied together, enable us better to see women's position on ships?
- Little Ray and Caz uncover some uncomfortable truths, and Ray and Jim have to come to terms with the prejudices of ageism, family loyalty and love.
- Others may be unduly influenced by variables such as sexism, racism, ageism, or a lack of resources.
- As for you studios, one tip: there's a fair bit of fattism, ageism, gratuitous violence, sexism and sheer bland awfulness on that nominee list too.
- Indeed, ageism and classism seemed almost nonexistent.
- Adie's fall from grace was not the result of sexism, ageism or an obsession with celebrity-led reporting.
- Some prejudices (preconceived opinions of an individual based on opinions about the many) have names such as racism, sexism, or ageism.
- She said it also found that ageism was a particularly insidious form of discrimination and did not just target the elderly, but simply those who were older than others.
- It was nothing more than a sad example of ageism that served no purpose other than to be blatantly discriminatory against the older car driver.
- Feminist writer and broadcaster Bea Campbell explains that ageism towards women is inextricably bound up with sexism.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!