Learn English Grammar From A–Z
nounplural agents general
representante de un estado de Australia o de una provincia de Canadá en Londres u otra gran ciudad
- At the outbreak of war, the agent-general in London for Queensland, Sir Thomas Robinson, became Director of Meat Supply for Allied Armies and remained in that position throughout the war.
- Of course you can send your agent-general to London.
- Each still retains an agent-general in London.
- Jim Maher, former press secretary to just exited NSW Treasurer Michael Egan, will not be going to Kabul as agent-general as suggested by the Sun Herald last week.
- In 1896 Will became agent-general for New Zealand in the United Kingdom, and the family moved to live in London.