The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de aglomeración
- They are the necessary ‘housekeeping’ genes, which regulate and make possible the transactions between our separate cells, and keep us functioning as organisms, rather than cancerous agglomerations.
- If you look at the statistics for the most populated agglomerations, which include a central city and neighbouring communities linked to it, then Tokyo in Japan is the world's most populated city with 33.9 million residents.
- A democracy erected on the foundations of social choice theory will see the role of politics as a stage on which different agglomerations of self-interest bargain and reach workable compromises.
- Unfortunately, the Standard Embassy Design is producing buildings that are little more than horizontal blocks or interlocking agglomerations thereof.
- It's a little crackpot, but the whole thing is so damned good-natured you can't give it much fault for being an agglomeration of genre clichés.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!