Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Computingagregador masculinenews aggregator — agregador de noticias
- Subscribers can sign-up for Spanning's service by clicking on the RSS buttons at the company's website and run popular aggregators such as FeedDemon, NewsGator or NetNewsWire.
- Those behind the site claim it's the first time we've been able to compare the flight information of airline websites against flight aggregator sites and charter companies.
- A good example of such a service is the NewsIsFree website, a news aggregator.
- There has been a new surge towards dissemination of published articles through Open Archives, Institutional Archives and databases produced by aggregators which provide international visibility.
- The supply chain would include the content and service providers, the content aggregators, the Internet portals and the communications carriers who will speed data and voice to and from moving vehicles.
2Businessintermediario y distribuidor masculine