The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de agresividad
1(feeling, attitude)agresividad femeninoto get rid of one's aggression — descargar agresividad
- Furthermore there is the issue of his aggression and hostile behaviour.
- In contrast, we experience anger and aggression when the disappointment is perceived as being caused by an external source.
- So many of us strive to raise our children with good moral values including an aversion to violence and aggression.
- This engenders despair that can develop into anger and aggression and eventually explode into violence.
- Assault varies from verbal to full-blown aggression and violence.
- Direct aggression can shade into behaviour which may be characterised as violent or aggressive incidents.
- Community workers, nurses, medical and paramedical staff are also in danger of aggression and violence.
- If we want to discourage violence and aggression in our country, we need to look at its causes and I doubt that all this anger stemmed from a few lousy films!
- Because they are always accompanied by a public display of aggression and anger, which I find upsetting.
- We all have feelings of anger and aggression, and so does your child.
- Its rhetoric is one of violent aggression against anyone seen as its enemies.
- He or she may have problems controlling anger and aggression.
- But violent aggression isn't the only emotion Kimbo acts out in the drama.
- It had to demonstrate that it operated to the very highest standards in its training of management of aggression and violence.
- To reduce levels of aggression and violence in children's lives and build peaceful societies.
- It pained me to make my lines in the shadow of anger and aggression I often felt in our household.
- Residents worry about overt drug dealing bringing a culture of violence, aggression and intimidation.
- You think it's only East of here that blanket propaganda is creating aggression and violence?
- But quite often those who cause trouble switch from a good mood to violence and aggression in an instant.
- Georges Corm has shown how aggression and violence are founded on the prism of the communities.
2(unprovoked attack)agresión femeninoan act of aggression — una agresión
- Politicians and military planners argued aerial offense was the most effective against foreign aggression or invasion.
- Intervention in domestic politics often cements dictators in place by uniting the people against what they see as foreign aggression.
- The wall was built by the Qin dynasty to deter foreign aggression from the north.
- The most obvious example of this is protection against foreign aggression and domination.
- They are a legitimate use of force insofar as they are used in defense and retaliation against foreign aggression.
- The only significant expense involved is that of the military, to protect against foreign aggression.
- The country demands that people should work hard to make it prosperous and defend it at the time of aggression from the foreign forces.
- The goal, clearly, was to lay a trap for a war of aggression and conquest, not to negotiate for peace and security through disarmament.
- The only way to prevent aggression is to counter it before it acts.
- It was a conspiracy to ensure a war of aggression and conquest would be fought.
- Acts of aggression, massacres and corruption legitimise foreign intervention.
- However, the raid was widely regarded as the first act of aggression in the war of independence in that part of the country.
- To countenance such open advocacy and practice of aggression is to encourage the agents of anarchy.
- They were examples of absolute aggression, unequalled in surprise or impact since the Second World War.
- Are wars of aggression, wars for the conquest of colonies, then, just big business?
- There have been… in all other nations, eulogists of aggression, war, and conquest.
- The logic of imperialist conquest means that the next war of aggression is already well beyond the planning stage.
- The Norman dynasty is famous for its martial accomplishment, its aggression and, of course, its conquests.
- A foreign occupation is an instance of the aggression of a state against civilians of another country.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!