The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of agresor
1agresor masculineagresora feminine
- So I'd attack my aggressors whether they were stronger than me or not.
- If they continue repulsing air attacks the aggressor might reject the idea of developing invasion.
- The target is attacked circuitously and the aggressor can therefore remain unidentified.
- Perhaps the grab has been accompanied by a knee, or a second aggressor is waiting to attack.
- Plants have developed elaborate mechanisms to protect themselves from invading pathogens and aggressors.
- The very fact of such a decision would in itself restore the balance of perceptions on the part of our allies and our potential aggressors.
- What was it that inspired the nation to repel the aggressors against all the odds?
- The most moral and just use of violence is to pick up the gun to repel an intruder, an aggressor, an invader.
- Tell the people killed or injured in a first strike by an aggressor that they are protected by the moral high ground.
- Experience shows that some states are aggressors, not protectors.
- If one looks at the history, according to every witness the accused was the aggressor and was aggressive all the way through.
- An aggressor might see a country whose armed forces project a poor public image as an easy target.
- All the nations, the victims now become victors, the aggressors now defeated, once again assumed their positions in the political order.
- For over 50 years our country, with our allies, has sought to avoid war by deterring potential aggressors.
- Nations that start wars are considered aggressors, and are judged harshly by both history and their peers.
- Gain an understanding of the aggressor's body language, and the rituals of aggression and deception that he will use against you.
- In the case of international aggression this must be the aggressor as well as victims of aggression.
- In both cases the nations of Europe went to war against an aggressor.
- One policeman knelt by the impotent aggressor and talked to him quietly.
- He claimed he raised his foot to protect himself but the prosecution suggested he was the aggressor.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!