The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de resplandeciente
1resplandecienteradiantethe dying sun set the sky aglow — el sol crepuscular arreboló el cielo literario
- The Police Headquarters was a huge building, aglow with fluorescent lights that changed from pale blue to electric green.
- The Inn was all aglow with lights twinkling from its many stories, a beacon on the hill above Freeport.
- The camp greeted us with the surreal vision of a linen-covered dining table set on the bank, aglow in candlelight and sparkling crystal.
- The crystal ball is green and aglow with sparkling, erm, bits.
- The darkened rooms on the south and west side are all aglow with moon shine.
- The lights are aglow in the windows, the sound of the Christmas carols and the song we associate with the season of goodwill to all men is with us once again.
- At night, the city is aglow in light cast by red lanterns, scattered throughout Old Town and high in the surrounding hills.
- I also see the stadium lights aglow in the distance… I wonder is what going on down there this evening?
- They headed their way to the school garden, which was aglow with a thousand shimmering lights.
- When they walked out into the cold night, she turned to him and her face was aglow with the golden fluorescence of streetlights.
- Her left side is slightly aglow from the luminous of the fire, an orange to her tan skin.
- As a result of the dusty conditions the flare set the entire night sky aglow in a wash of brilliant red which faded gradually to orange, then to black.
- Then Ruby's smile set the screen aglow as the Chief of Police handed her a shiny plaque.
- And because the cloud itself is aglow in infrared light - also an effect of dust - seeing inside it is all the harder.
- He didn't say anything, and he was peering at me inscrutably through the darkness when I looked at him again, his eyes aglow in the porch light.
- The aesthetically perfect world of Los Nubes is perpetually aglow with the warm light of an autumn sunset, or dramatic moonlight.
- The lamp at the entrance of the greenhouse had already been aglow and green, producing a bright shimmer across the closed area of rich flora.
- Sara stood there dressed in dusty rose and ivory, mahogany-brown hair aglow in the light of the sun as she stared behind him to the easel.
- Whatever it was, another one stepped into the clearing, which was by now aglow with the light of both ethereal beings.
- Suddenly aglow under the light bulb of an idea dancing above his head, Paul Reinhard turned to his typing machine.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!