The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of agnóstico
1agnóstico masculineagnóstica feminine
- Although not all Skeptics are agnostics, as an agnostic himself Dr Groves sees no evidence for accepting or rejecting the idea of any belief.
- Sagan himself routinely described himself as an agnostic, and believed that the question of God's existence is inherently outside science.
- As it is, my thinking has been influenced by Catholics, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Neo-pagans, Baha'i, agnostics and atheists.
- In no nation did the proportion of the religiously affiliated who endorsed either an agnostic or atheist religious position exceed more than six percentage points.
- They may presumably be Christians belonging to other churches, or they may be Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, religious or secular humanists, agnostics or atheists.
- All individuals (believers, agnostics or atheists) will naturally have a mixture to varying degrees, and they will differ across cultures.
- Some of us are believers, others are agnostics or atheists.
- Although many popular spokesmen for evolutionism are self-proclaimed atheists or agnostics, this certainly does not mean that all those who accept evolution in principle are atheists or agnostics.
- Of the four people in the sample that identified themselves as agnostics or atheists, three of them still regularly participated in the life of their congregations.
- A considerable minority even consider themselves atheists or agnostics.
- That's true, but we have our regulation number of atheists and agnostics as well.
- It is the cause of hundreds of millions of Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Jains, Budhists, Parsees, agnostics and atheists as well.
- Until I can do so I am not an atheist, but an agnostic.
- And yet, they are agnostics, doubters and explorers.
- Casebolt offered 20 labels, including pagan, atheist and agnostic in his Midwestern survey.
- It is certainly possible for a rational agnostic to be a highly moral and responsible person.
- The agnostics and people who refuted the existence of God were considered equally respected as others.
- These lives also bespeak mystery, and make an honest person, agnostic or believing, think - and more than that, wonder.
- It is, in its religious dimension, one of the most vital elements that go to make up the identity of believers and their conception of life, but it is also a precious asset for atheists, agnostics, sceptics and the unconcerned.
- Ruttledge is an agnostic who once apparently considered the priesthood.
1(all senses)agnósticothe app is platform-agnostic — la aplicación es independiente de plataforma
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!