Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1to agonize over sthstop agonizing, just do it — no le des más vueltas al asunto y hazlo
- Back in my day, we didn't worry about self-esteem or agonize over feelings.
- I obsess over it, agonize over it, ruminate over it.
- For all he agonised and fretted, he never fell apart.
- Seeing your worry written out externalizes what you have been agonizing over.
- Whether you are worried about growing your company without losing control, agonising over funding, or designing a killer marketing campaign, our panellists can help you.
- We cut paper up into strips and squares, annoyed the guy at the copy shop, xeroxed the puzzle a few times and agonized over it for the better part of a night, finally getting the picture figured out around 8 am.
- We agonize about these decisions, for ourselves when we are contemplating living wills, or for relatives and friends, only or mainly because we take our and their critical interests into account.
- He knows he's not supposed to dwell on what was or agonize about what might be.
- There's work, sometimes agonizing, but there is nothing like finally finishing a short story or a novel, holding it in your hands, and for awhile being completely satisfied, enchanted, and euphoric.
- I'm supposed to call him when I'm back in the big city to make arrangements, which is a plus because I won't be sitting around agonizing over when or if he's going to call.
- This is particularly agonizing because, although I feel confident about my exterior, I'm growing less confident about the reality beneath the clothes.
- Forty days is the mourning period and he was working on that last, agonizing, poignant day because he too needed the money so desperately for his remaining small family.
- Just finished up a long phone conversation with Bill and Skippy, my friends from Kansas City who are agonizing over whether to make the big leap of moving here to New York.
- Well, I think he's really agonizing about this decision.
- Well, all due respect, and if comics buffs want to spend a lot of time and energy agonizing over whether comics get enough respect or not, why deny them the pleasure.
- And you know, some of the notes, the decisions that he made, some of the original, agonizing - the photos tell the story.
- I've been agonizing over this decision for about a week.
- I'm starting to make healthier choices - a side salad instead of chips - without agonizing over the decision.
- I ended up not bringing the chapter I've been agonizing over.
- Every weekend you arrange your roster, agonizing over each critical player; who to bench, who to play, who to drop, who to pick up.