The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of terriblemente
1(painful) terriblemente(slow) exasperantemente
- After an eternity of standing still, I gradually forced myself to turn away and take agonizingly slow steps back up to my room.
- The process has been painfully and agonizingly slow to the World Championship Title.
- I'd heard that it was agonisingly painful, but I just found it uncomfortable and embarrassing.
- It doesn't help that the most recent guy was already a slow typist, and just agonizingly slow with the left handed hunt-and peck.
- It is quite possible that the first half of the film could feel agonizingly slow, only occasionally lit up by cheering details.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!