The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of acordado
1(in agreement)de acuerdoto be agreed on sth/-ingto be agreed that — estar de acuerdo en quewe leave at noon, agreed? — agreed — salimos al mediodía ¿de acuerdo? — de acuerdo
- For that reason all parties were agreed that no separate consideration need be given to these provisions.
- All political parties are agreed that something needs to be done to reverse the fortunes.
- Certainly it should try and do so if both parties are agreed that they would like the matter resolved on the affidavits.
- Lady Antonia and myself are both agreed that this is bad news.
- The Hurling Club is agreed that when the Centre isn't available the Club Rooms may be used.
- The compensation is merely a matter of redress, on which it appears generally agreed that no tax should be payable.
- Everyone is agreed that the Constitution needs review and a start has been made.
- He discovers that all the ideas and concepts he revered and held dear are not agreed upon by all people.
2(prearranged)(price/terms) acordadowe met at ten, as agreed — nos encontramos a las diez como habíamos quedado / acordado
- The actual night has no agreed upon origin, rather a cluster of speculated ones.
- This meeting was to discuss the views of patients and professionals on what to do in a crisis and to negotiate agreed solutions.
- For both tobacco and diet there are no agreed targets or internationally accepted indicators of progress.
- Under the terms of the agreed plan, secured creditors will receive a small proportion of the money owed.
- There was no agreed term and, it has to be stated again, Barbara was over 60 when she was appointed to the post.
- Yet Irish fans have been stopped from travelling to the same ground on the agreed date and to Murrayfield as well.
- If the proposal does go ahead, officers and developers will be held to account in terms of this agreed policy.
- I am also looking for a firm commitment in the form of a date on which the agreed work will commence.
- Two samples will be taken at an unspecified date and time at agreed sampling points.
- The only worry is being able to do enough words to meet your side of the bargain by the agreed date to keep up your half of the bargain.
- Macra has made it clear that a market valuation must be in place by the agreed date.
- In other words, Mr Hammond had no time to prepare the case and could not represent the applicant on the agreed date.
- So any discussion or communication is impossible, as we do not have a mutually agreed definition of terms.
- The bank, apart from providing finance on agreed terms, had no part in creating this situation.
- It was reasonable for her to insist that disclosure was only on the agreed terms.
- Several key items did not arrive on the agreed date and several others were damaged.
- The parties filed an agreed statement of facts to establish much of the factual background.
- He also tried to amend Brown's motion to deprive minor parties of other agreed perks.
- We are also looking at bath time and bickering but we have yet to establish agreed measures.
- Last month she told Leeds Crown Court she would clear the garden by an agreed date or face further action.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!