Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Success in obtaining the required output of food from agriculture depends on soil fertility.
- Essentially this ditches almost all animal agriculture except for beef and dairy products.
- They have opened the way to a new phase in the history of agriculture, animal breeding and husbandry.
- So bread came before agriculture and agriculture came before culture and civilisation.
- Mr Egan was on the cusp of a career in which he promised to be devoted to farming and agriculture.
- In reality, they were vast slum areas without industry or fertile soil for agriculture.
- If the plants perform as well as hoped, it could dramatically change agriculture.
- Applicants must come from farm families and plan to pursue a career in the field of agriculture.
- In recent years, the use of pesticides in agriculture has been increasing steadily.
- We've got to make a commitment to try to improve the lives of animals used on farms and in agriculture.
- All are based on the food and agriculture industries both vital to the Irish economy.
- Their decision to leave dairying comes as their two sons pursue careers outside agriculture.
- Aside from some cultivation of sugar cane and cotton, there is little agriculture.
- The protection of domestic agriculture must be recognised as a food security imperative.
- The main form of agriculture was pastoral with cattle and sheep being grazed on unenclosed lands.
- Soil salinity poses serious limitations to agriculture in many areas around the world.
- Hedgerows and indigenous species of plants lost though agriculture would be brought back.
- The productivity of the eastern system of agriculture declined in the seventeenth century.
- How did English agriculture manage to raise labour productivity to such high levels?
- Modern agriculture is justified on the grounds that it produces more on less land.