The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1producto agrícola masculineagroproducto masculine Latin America
- Vancouver Wharves provides unique, dedicated facilities and services for the agriproducts industry.
- Extending the shelf life of an agriproduct can be the first step of primary processing.
- It's a machine used to separate stones, sand and soil from the agriproducts which have already been cleaned and sized.
- It then examines agriproduct trade policy with a particular emphasis on new trade barriers and the role of the World Trade Organisation.
- Instead, the composition is one of molten plastic and flax, an agriproduct that is not biodegradable, and thus doesn't have the absorptive capabilities of wood.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!