Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- He said providing a boost to agriculture and agro-industries will continue to remain the prime concern of the government.
- We must also re-examine those aspects of our policies that prevent a creative interaction between farmers and agro-industries.
- The farmers were the worst hit because the Budget, which had talked of promoting agro-industries, had not talked about costs of inputs like fertilisers, seeds and pesticides.
- According to the Ministry, agro-industries have been accorded high priority under its Plan schemes by providing financial assistance in the form of grant-in-aid to industry and NGOs among other cooperative and government agencies.
- It concentrates mainly on agro-industry, high value-added agriculture, industry and tourism and.
- Belgian companies have invested mainly in the chemical industry, non-ferrous metals, electronics, agro-industry, textiles and service industries like call-center, transport, and logistics.
- The system has also to be integrated with motivation and training of farmers, and state-of-the-art agro-industry, quality control and marketing systems.
- Concern is mounting in the country over continued low rainfall and its impact on the country's subsistence farmers and agro-industry.
- Furthermore, the Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering Centre of the government's Ministry of Science is now training at-risk adolescent girls in such areas as tissue culture and agro-industry.
- Eight Thai companies, meanwhile, currently invest in Sri Lanka, mostly in the Thai restaurant sector, gemstones sector, and agro-industry.
- In addition, various governments have sought to improve agro-industry and fishery production, but success has been limited.
- Thai Farmers Research Center recently reported that the export of farm and agro-industry products, particularly to China, is likely to enjoy accelerated growth.
- To this end, the leaders said they will focus on cooperation on tourism, transportation and agro-industry sectors.
- These tenants form a heterogeneous group, from very large potato growers owning hundreds of hectares in other regions, to small potato brokers and engineers employed in the agro-industry.
- He noted that Zambia did not have the strong investors in the agro-industry and hence the need to attract more in the sector.